Above and Beyond
The Above and Beyond Committee receives and reviews grant requests from parents, students, faculty, staff, and administration of the Sewickley Academy community. These requests aim to improve the school in the following areas:
Above and Beyond Request Process:
- Tools to aid in a more efficient and effective delivery of education and extracurricular activities.
- Faculty Enrichment
- Sponsorship of outside experiences/opportunities that would provide the faculty with an advancement of subject matter expertise and awareness.
- Student Educational Enhancement
- Programs and priorities that take the Academy student educational experience to the next level.
- Student Wellness and Community
- Programs and priorities that seek to foster a deep understanding and appreciation of our students’ connections with one another.
- Any student, parent, teacher, staff, or administrator associated with Sewickley Academy can submit a request.
- Submit your idea by October 1 using the Above and Beyond Request from below.
- Proposals will be reviewed in the month of October and awards will be granted mid-November.
Check out the granted request
for the 2019-2020 school year!
To submit an Above and Beyond Request, complete this form.