Entitlement is an issue that plagues parents of toddlers to teens. Every day, we see kids expecting more and contributing less. It might be little ones demanding a treat for good behavior in the grocery store, or teenagers posting endless selfies on Instagram. It’s acting grudgingly when we request help around the house—and only chipping in with the promise of bigger and bigger rewards.
Weary parents everywhere are looking for better strategies to raise responsible, grateful, capable kids…in a world that won’t be as generous and lenient with them.
Because, frankly, no one is the center of the universe!
Join TODAY Show Parenting Expert and author, Amy McCready, to learn (and master) the must-have strategies that help rid your home of gratuitous expectation and a lack of motivation.
With these tools, raising confident, resilient, and successful young people is completely within reach!
Parents, grandparents, and caregivers will discover:
- How well-meaning parents unknowingly fuel the entitlement epidemic
- How to get kids to help out around the house—no payment required
- Five 5 R’s of Fair & Effective Consequences
- The DOs and DON’Ts of Allowance
- Tools to raise respectful, responsible, grateful kids in an overly entitled world
- The answers to your burning questions!
Please join us, because you CAN curb entitlement!
The talk will take place on February 9, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in Rea Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public.
R.S.V.P. by clicking the button below.