歡迎, Willkommen, Bienvenue, Benvenuto, Bienvenida, Bun venit!
Thank you for your interest in Sewickley Academy, Pittsburgh's premier private school. If your family is relocating to the Pittsburgh region please complete the application process below.
1. Download, print, and return the international application and $50 USD fee.
2. Request a transcript from your current school by using the Records Request Form. The transcript must include:
- A copy of current class schedule with detailed course descriptions
- A copy of last year’s grades, courses, and course descriptions
- If applicable, a list of courses the applicant would be taking at his or her current school next year, along with course descriptions
3. Download the appropriate Teacher Recommendation Form and submit it to the child's current teacher(s):
- K and Grade 1: required only if your child is currently attending a program
- Grades 2-5: completed by child's current teacher
- Grades 6-12: two recommendations – completed by your child's current math and English teachers
4. Applicants to Grades 6-12 should download and complete the Student Questionnaire.
5. Supply TOEFL Exam scores if English is not the applicant’s primary language.
6. Complete the appropriate testing/screening:
7. Applicants to Grades 5-12 need to contact the Office of Admission to schedule a Skype interview.